EDISONIK Outdoor Solar-Powered Security Camera with 2.4GHz WiFi – 350° PTZ, Spotlight & Alarm, HD Full-Color Night Vision – AI Motion Sensing, 2-Way Talk Communication, IP66 Rainproof Solar Camera
Recommended uses for product Outdoor Security Brand EDISONIK Model name Edisonik Outdoor Connectivity technology Wireless Special features 2 Way Audio
- 【First Time Use & Installation】: Before you set up your EDISONIK solar security camera for the first time, ensure that it is fully charged using the included electrical cord. A blue light indicator will turn on, confirming that the camera is ready for use. Once this initial setup is complete, set up the camera where you want to receive ample sunlight for continuous solar charging.
- 【Solar Power, Wire-Free & Optimal Heat Management】: This camera offers continuous, year-round power without the complications of wiring. Post the initial electric charge, it can be stationed anywhere, be it your villa, garden, farm, or more secluded spots. The camera operates flawlessly up to 33℃, holds functionality between 33℃ and 38℃, and bears extreme heat up to 85℃.
- 【Crisp 2K HD Night Vision & PTZ Utility】: With its Pan-Tilt-Zoom (PTZ) capabilities—350° panning, 90° tilt, and 4x digital zoom—it guarantees a thorough view. The dual 6500K spotlights facilitate sharp 2K HD color imagery even in sheer darkness, granting unmatched clarity.
- 【Instant Alerts, Siren & Spotlight Features】: Onboard with a built-in speaker, microphone, and an acute PIR motion sensor, this camera notifies you instantly upon motion detection. It not only captures alarm visuals and sounds but also ignites a loud siren and powerful spotlight to discourage any unsolicited guests. View real-time footage and interact with visitors at once.
- 【Smart Power Regulation & Movement Sensitivity】: The camera’s astute power regulation system activates upon motion detection and saves energy during inactive times. This aspect lengthens battery longevity, assuring uninterrupted and adaptive monitoring across different climates.
120cm deep parabolic softbox with high temperature resistance perfect for studio portraiture and fashion photography. The deep shape creates a soft wraparound effect and the concentration of light makes this softbox one of the most efficient in the range. The softbox includes both an internal and external baffle to eliminate hotspots, and the thick nylon material makes it wind and fall resistant.
The full-frame mirrorless EOS R camera is the first in Canon’s new EOS R system. With a new mount, a variety of dedicated lenses, full compatibility with EF/EF-S lenses and significant achievements in handling and performance, the EOS R leads a new chapter in Canon’s legacy of imaging excellence
The Canon EOS 90D delivers both high-resolution images, as well as 10fps continuous shooting, making it a compelling option for those looking for a DSLR. The impressive battery life is also another positive, however, you’ll need to make sure the lenses you use with the camera are up to the job.
The X-T3 brings with it a brand new sensor, improved autofocus and video performance that makes it competitive, taking the X-T series from being a very good stills camera to one of the best stills/video hybrids on the market. With its classic looks, attractive photos and superb video, it’s the APS-C camera to beat.