No products in the cart.
- 20 SHARP TEETHES – This blade professional range blades have harder, made ATB carbide tips for longer life. Specially designed anti-vibration slots enable smooth running, easy handling, and less noise
- PREMIUM MATERIAL – The circular saw blade is made of high-quality material, which is of high hardness and is sturdy in use. Its durable carbide tips are for incisive cuts and long life.
- MULTI-FUNCTION BLADE – The multi-functional blade of our circular saw blade is able to install a variety of circular saws with different drives. 30mm to 20mm reducer ring, 30mm bore size.
- THIN KERF – The circular saw blade is designed with thin 2mm kerf, which is for fast and smooth cutting action. Thin kerf design for fast cut and smooth cutting action allows extremely durable with minimal material waste.
- WIDE APPLICATION – The saw disc blade is to be used on saw blades for general purpose and crosscutting natural wood, hardwood, softwood, abrasive wood, and veneered plywood.