CANCELLATION & REFUND POLICY
Making payments online through mobile money , airtel money , Debit / Credit Card or any other Online Platform are being facilitated with Online Payment Discount i.e. 2% of Total Ordered Amount. However, if the order is requested for a return, the payment will be reimbursed with deducted amounts of Coupons or other Discounts Offer applied by the customer at the time of order i.e. the Final Total at the time of Order.
Further, the courier charges of return will be applicable according to the return policy which is as:
- In Case The Product Is Not According To The Description Or Picture Showcased.
- In Case The Product Is Damaged Naturally At The Time Of Delivery.
If the return is requested on the basis of dislike of product or size change, the customer will have to pay the return charges to the courier person who will receive the product.
All the Discount Offers or Coupons will be Frozen on the total amount whether the order is accepted or return is requested by the Customer. The amount refundable will be calculated according to the amount paid at the time of order after calculating each item separately.
- Those customers who are requesting for any return will be charged with 15,000 Ugx on each pickup and the amount will be deducted while recharging your Login Wallet Account.
- We do not accept any return from the items which are purchased from any Promotion or Sale. The items which are not in the promotion will be accepted only.
- Product color or shade may differ due to studio lighting and photography.
For your convenience, we have mentioned the points which are commonly asked by the customers while requesting a return:
1. If you don’t like the Product “OR” its Quality “OR” Changed Your Mind:
- If you don’t like the product, it’s quality or if you have changed your mind for any product or complete order, in that case, you will need to pay the shipping charges for both sides even if the delivery was free.
- In case any promotional coupon code is applied in any order and the return is requested, in that case, the discounted price will be refunded in your Login Wallet Account.
- After deduction of shipping fees, the rest amount of Order will be transferred to your skynetstores Login Wallet Account which can be utilized for your next orders once the items returned by you are received.
- Home Essential Products are packed by manufacturers after the complete quality and damage check. Opened / Installed / Dismantled products will not be accepted for returns because they cannot be repacked.
- There is No Cash Refund Policy.
2. Damaged Item, Wrong Item or Missing Items in Order:
- If you receive an order with any wrong, damaged item or your ordered item is missing, kindly inform us at your earliest within 4 Days to our Customer Service Helpline.
- We will arrange a courier to pick up the damaged or wrong item and once it received. our warehouse team will inspect. After inspection of the damaged or wrong item, we will send you the replacement accordingly. Same for the Missing items as well.
3. Products / Orders which cannot be returned:
- If the packing of the item or product is missing, in that case, the order will not be returned.
- Lingeries, Undergarments, Swimwear, Beachwear or Makeup items cannot be returned due to hygienic reasons.
- Used/Reconditioned product or with Broken/Removed tags will not be considered for return as well as if the product is found dirty.
Note: The original shipping charges are Non-Refundable.
We collect your personal data in order to provide and continually improve our products and services.
We may collect, use, store and transfer the following different kinds of personal data about you:
- Information you provide to us: We receive and store the information you provide to us including your identity data, contact data, delivery address and financial data.
- Information on your use of our website and/or mobile applications: We automatically collect and store certain types of information regarding your use of the Skynet Stores including information about your searches, views, downloads and purchases.
- Information from third parties and publicly available sources: We may receive information about you from third parties including our carriers; payment service providers; merchants/brands; and advertising service providers.
Cookies and how we use them
A cookie is a small file of letters and numbers that we put on your computer if you agree.
- Recognising and counting the number of visitors and to see how visitors move around the site when they are using it (this helps us to improve the way our website works, for example by ensuring that users can find what they are looking for).
- Identifying your preferences and subscriptions e.g. language settings, saved items, items stored in your basket and Prime membership.
- Sending you newsletters and commercial/advertising messages tailored to your interests.
Our approved third parties may also set cookies when you use our marketplace. Third parties include search engines, providers of measurement and analytics services, social media networks and advertising companies.
Registration & Account
- You may not register with our marketplace if you are under 18 years of age (by using our marketplace or agreeing to these general terms and conditions, you warrant and represent to us that you are at least 18 years of age).
- You may register for an account with our marketplace by completing and submitting the registration form on our marketplace. You represent and warrant that all information provided in the registration form is complete and accurate.
- If you register for an account with our marketplace, you will be asked to provide an email address/user ID and password and you agree to:
keep your password confidential;
notify us in writing immediately (using our contact details provided in our contact page) if you become aware of any disclosure of your password and be responsible for any activity on our marketplace arising out of any failure to keep your password confidential, and that you may be held liable for any losses arising out of such a failure.
- Your account shall be used exclusively by you and you shall not transfer your account to any third party. If you authorize any third party to manage your account on your behalf this shall be at your own risk.
- We may suspend or cancel your account, and/or edit your account details, at any time in our sole discretion and without notice or explanation, providing that if we cancel any products or services you have paid for but not received, and you have not breached these general terms and conditions, we will refund you in respect of the same. 2.7 You may cancel your account on our marketplace by contacting us as provided at section.
Use of Website and Mobile Applications
- Except as expressly permitted by these general terms and conditions, you must not edit or otherwise modify any material on our website.
- Unless you own or control the relevant rights in the material, you must not republish material from our website
- We reserve the right to suspend or restrict access to our website, to areas of our website and/or to functionality upon our website. We may, for example, suspend access to the website during server maintenance or when we update the website. You must not circumvent or bypass, or attempt to circumvent or bypass, any access restriction measures on the website.
- You must not: use our website in any way or take any action that causes, or may cause, damage to the website or impairment of the performance, availability, accessibility, integrity or security of the website;
- hack or otherwise tamper with our website, scan or test the vulnerability of our website without our permission
- violate the directives set out in the robots.txt file for our website;
- Buyers agree to processing of their personal data in accordance with the terms of Skynet Stores’ Privacy and Cookie Notice.
- Sellers shall be directly responsible to buyers for any misuse of their personal data and Skynet Stores shall bear no liability to buyers in respect of any misuse by sellers of their personal data.